Welcome to the Help Desk!
User Log-In Screen
- Logging In
- Enter your UserID and your PIN. Then click "Login."
- Changing Your PIN
- If this is your first time using LOIS, you will be asked to change your PIN when you have logged in successfully for the first time.
To change your PIN, re-enter your old PIN (your birth date), enter a new PIN (which must be a minimum of six numbers), and re-enter your new PIN.
- Creating a Security Question
- After entering your new PIN, you will be asked to create a security question and answer. You should not make your PIN the answer to the question.
You should create a question with an answer that you will remember how to spell and that no one else can guess easily.
If you forget your PIN, you can reset it from the log-in screen by entering your UserID and clicking the "Forgot Pin?" button.
- Accessing the Main Menu
- Once you have entered a question and answer, click "Submit."
The Main menu will appear.
- Return to the Help Table of Contents